Current open job offerings at ANDRE BATO CORP:
JOB OPENING: PRODUCER
As a Producer, you will oversee day-to-day project management and production activities from start to finish, including post-production. You will report directly to the Executive Producer, but will work closely with all members of the ANDRE BATO CORP team on a daily basis.
As a team member, you play an essential role in ensuring each project's success. You are responsible for managing the internal FILMS team, freelancers, and maintaining excellent, highly communicative relationships with the clients and partners who place their trust in us. Additionally, you will support our signed director talent on a day-to-day basis, handling inbound requests and managing each talent.
You know how to meet goals on time and on budget while managing client expectations and without compromising the company's creative vision and output. You're comfortable in fast-paced environments, are resourceful, and are invested in the work that you contribute to. You are a self-starter, problem-solver, and natural connector with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum 3 years of prior work experience at a production company or creative agency in production and/or account management
- Experience managing a diverse range of projects across commercial film and photography—from initial project brief through delivery
- Able to effectively communicate project requirements, define implications and risks, and manage expectations internally and externally
- Ability to multitask and delegate when appropriate
- NYC and LA only
- Report directly to EP and team leads
- Assist EP on all company productions (film, photo, experiential)
- Manage ongoing productions and projects in post
- Support signed talent on day-to-day basis, including handling inbound requests, bids, and talent growth strategies
- Create project proposals and budgets under EP supervision
- Track and manage ongoing productions and projects across FILMS and STUDIO
- Lead portion of day-to-day communications with clients during pre-production-post phases
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
ANDRE BATO CORP is a full-service creative studio and production company based in New York City. Through in-house ideation, global production, and post-production capabilities, our mission is to cultivate a hub for creative freedom and expression.
Our team is a collective network of innovative tastemakers who present a wide range of creative ingenuity and industry experience. Our partners are discerning brands and creative visionaries at the forefront of their respective fields.
With every project, we strive to challenge the industry’s status quo with an approach focused on artistic fluency and our love for the creative process, no matter the medium.
TO APPLY: Please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line PRODUCER: [YOUR NAME]